LDA+DMFT(Spectral function for 5d +matsubara self-energies)

External optional components of Abinit (BigDFT, Wannier90...) and codes using/providing data from/to Abinit (AtomPAW, ONCVPSP, EXC, DP, Yambo...)

Moderators: ebousquet, bxu

fngassam

LDA+DMFT(Spectral function for 5d +matsubara self-energies)

Post by fngassam » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Hello, I am a doctoral student at CNRS-strasbourg (IPCMS)
I was interested in abinit because I would like to analyze certain quantities such as 1-local spectral functions for 5ds orbitals of Mn (MnPc-molecule) 2-Matsubara self-energies at different T (K) of the five orbitals 3-the imaginary part of the hybridization function

I first did the DFT + U calculation with VASP or the value of u = 4eV and j = 0.9ev and I read in the tutorial that for the LDA + DMFT calculation these values ​​will be U = u-4 / 3d and J = 7 / 6d or for LDA + DMFT on abinit I have U = 2.8eV and J = 1.05eV please could you confirm that I understood correctly?
and second in the tutorial there in the analyze of the spectral function there is a sentence which is not understandable for me could enlighten me? because I don't get the same curve of the spectral function (and those even by multiplying by 27.2 in the optimal spectral function .DAT file: the sentence is "Change the unit from Hartree to eV, and then, you have the spectral function : "here it is necessary to convert which value in Hartree? U? J? or the eigenvalues ​​(which I also multiply by 27.2 and not always obtained the same curve)

I prepared my input file to successively do an LDA and LDA + DMFT calculation the LDA calculation (Nstep1 = 90) ends in 1 hour but the LDA + DMFT calculation (just an iteration takes me about 10 hours) if it could you please inspect my input file to be able to help me modify or adjust it for optimal calculation and analysis?

for the analysis I used (for the tutorial) the code OMEGAMAXENT but did not see how to have the different properties mentioned above (your guide would be welcome) thank you in advance.
Attachments
MnPc.out
(170.24 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
MnPc.in
(6.29 KiB) Downloaded 264 times

ebousquet

Re: LDA+DMFT(Spectral function for 5d +matsubara self-energies)

Post by ebousquet » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Post responded here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5042
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT TWO TIMES THE SAME POST ON DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE FORUM!
Eric