Cannot change file name in PAW web site, again

Documentation, Web site and code modifications

Moderators: baguetl, routerov

jzwanzig

Cannot change file name in PAW web site, again

Post by jzwanzig » Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi,
well, yet again I have uploaded PAW data sets to the web site and yet again I cannot get the site to show them all. I succeeded in changing the name on the 031-Ga set from 031-ga (the default, lower-case) to 031-Ga (upper-case, as used by the periodic table graphic) but I cannot get the system to accept my change of 033-as to 033-As. Why exactly does this have to be so hard? Couldn't at least the default name correspond to what the periodic table graphic uses as url links? then I wouldn't have to go through this name changing stuff every time I upload a PAW set.
Joe
Josef W. Zwanziger
Professor, Department of Chemistry
Canada Research Chair in NMR Studies of Materials
Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS B3H 4J3 Canada
jzwanzig@gmail.com

jbeuken

Re: Cannot change file name in PAW web site, again

Post by jbeuken » Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi Joe,
Joe wrote:well, yet again I have uploaded PAW data sets to the web site and yet again I cannot get the site to show them all. I succeeded in changing the name on the 031-Ga set from 031-ga (the default, lower-case) to 031-Ga (upper-case, as used by the periodic table graphic) but I cannot get the system to accept my change of 033-as to 033-As. Why exactly does this have to be so hard?

I don't known... :roll: I'm succeeded to change the short name without problem...

Joe wrote:Couldn't at least the default name correspond to what the periodic table graphic uses as url links? then I wouldn't have to go through this name changing stuff every time I upload a PAW set.

ok ! it's made : I have converted all html tag "href=" with element in table to lowercase ( and also, the Plone "short name" of the already defined elements )

I hope it's ok now...

sorry

jmb
------
Jean-Michel Beuken
Computer Scientist