abinit-7.8.2 makemake error  [SOLVED]

option, parallelism,...

Moderators: fgoudreault, mcote

Forum rules
Please have a look at ~abinit/doc/config/build-config.ac in the source package for detailed and up-to-date information about the configuration of Abinit 8 builds.
For a video explanation on how to build Abinit 7.x for Linux, please go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppLQ-KQA68.
IMPORTANT: when an answer solves your problem, please check the little green V-like button on its upper-right corner to accept it.
abokhanc

abinit-7.8.2 makemake error

Post by abokhanc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi,

When i run makemake script i get the following error:

[makemake] ---> running ./config/scripts/abilint --dependencies --dump_dtset bindings/parser/dtset.pickle . . 1>abilint.out 2>&1
[makemake] Generating dtset source files
[makemake] === Synchronization of subsystems ===
[makemake] Wiping out former file lists for subsystems
[makemake] Sluicing out the tests subsystem (subdir: tests)
sh: ./wipeout.sh: No such file or directory
[makemake] Aborting now!

Can anyone direct me where i could get this wipeout.sh file?

Thank you

pouillon

Re: abinit-7.8.2 makemake error  [SOLVED]

Post by pouillon » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:57 am

Thank you for reporting this issue.

The wipeout.sh scripts were only available from Abinit development branches and not distributed with the source tarball up to now, since makemake is exclusively a developer tool.

I fixed this in the upcoming Abinit 7.10 build system, in order to allow external contributors to use makemake. Further fixes have been deferred to Abinit 8.0.

If you wish to contribute to Abinit, the best is however that you discuss directly with Xavier Gonze and get a development branch.
Yann Pouillon
Simune Atomistics
Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain