Bindings in 7.9 development series

option, parallelism,...

Moderators: fgoudreault, mcote

Forum rules
Please have a look at ~abinit/doc/config/build-config.ac in the source package for detailed and up-to-date information about the configuration of Abinit 8 builds.
For a video explanation on how to build Abinit 7.x for Linux, please go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppLQ-KQA68.
IMPORTANT: when an answer solves your problem, please check the little green V-like button on its upper-right corner to accept it.
dcaliste

Bindings in 7.9 development series

Post by dcaliste » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:37 am

I must be stupid, but how to activate bindings in the build system in 7.9.x ? I can see that the bash variable $enable_bindings must be set to yes, but I can't find command line option to turn it on… I have the clear message that --enable-bindings has been removed, but there's no clue where can be the replacement.

I guess that it has been removed from main ABINIT configure and moved to a dedicated one in bindings/. Ok, great, but ABI_FC_MOD() macro seems not activated by this bindings/configure, macro which is required by C bindings of course.

Any hints ?

pouillon

Re: Bindings in 7.9 development series

Post by pouillon » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:52 am

Please follow the following instructions and report any issues in this thread:

https://wiki.abinit.org/doku.php?id=build:bindings
Yann Pouillon
Simune Atomistics
Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain

dcaliste

Post by dcaliste » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Ok Yann, thanks, I'll test it next week hopefully and report, closing the thread on success.

pouillon

Post by pouillon » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Well, I guess it won't be closed very soon. We'll have some repair work to do first.
Yann Pouillon
Simune Atomistics
Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain